Murphy Dental Group is taking extra steps to make your dental visit safe. We have been taking many steps to ensure your safety as the Massachusetts Dental Society and Massachusetts Department of Health’s recommend.
What you should expect when visiting Murphy Dental Group
Call from your car when you arrive for you appointment. We will have you come in when we are ready, that way you will not have to wait in the waiting room.
Wear a mask
We have a check in station where we will ask you to use the Purell hand sanitizer, take your temperature and pulse oximeter reading. Along with asking you a few COVID-19 questions before sitting in the treatment room.
- Health history and patient’s treatment forms online to be completed at home if needed.
- Plexi glass at the front desk
- Air purifier and MERV air filtration system throughout the office
- Dental extraoral suction units
- Employees are having temperature and O2 taken upon arrive to work. If anyone is feeling sick or feverish, they will be sent home.
- Employees are also wearing more PPE all to ensure your safety for all.