Posts for tag: family dentist
Trusting your family's dental care to one dentist is an excellent way to protect your loved ones' dental health and make your life a little easier. Milton, MA, family dentists Dr. John Murphy and Dr. Patrick Murphy of Murphy Dental Group explain why choosing one dental practice is a good idea for your family.
Family dentists are a more convenient option
Some people love nothing better than spending extra time in the car, but most of us can find other things we'd rather do. When everyone in your family visits the same dental practice, you'll no longer waste hours driving to dental appointments during the year. If you wish, you can schedule a group appointment for your entire family and take care of all your group's dental needs in one morning or afternoon.
Family dentists offer special care for young patients
Choosing a friendly, knowledgeable dentist in Milton is particularly important if you have young children. During infancy and childhood, your children's mouths and jaws change rapidly. Family dentists have the training and expertise to diagnose and treat issues that may affect the normal growth and development of these structures. They also provide services that help protect your children's teeth, such as fluoride treatments and sealants.
A visit to the dental office can be a little overwhelming when everyone is so much bigger than you. Family dentists understand that visits to the dentist can be a little daunting to young patients and strive to make the experience a positive one. They and their staff offer a pleasant, welcoming environment and provide reassurance and support that help reluctant kids become more comfortable with dental visits.
Family dentists treat a range of issues
Family dentists provide the dental care your entire family needs. They treat or correct a variety of dental issues, including:
- Cavities: Tooth-colored fillings restore and protect teeth while maintaining the tooth's natural appearance.
- Damage: Damage to teeth can be repaired with several types of dental treatments, including bonding, veneers or crowns.
- Lost Teeth: Bridges, dentures and dental implants restore missing teeth and improve your appearance.
- Dull Teeth: When teeth have lost their luster, teeth whitening or veneers make them brighter and whiter.
- Infections: Infections in tooth pulp are treated by removing the pulp during a root canal procedure.
- Crooked Teeth: The Invisalign system straightens crooked teeth using clear, removable aligner trays.
Are you ready to make an appointment for your family? Call Milton, MA, family dentists Dr. John Murphy and Dr. Patrick Murphy of Murphy Dental Group at (617) 696-3900 to schedule your visit.